Question Period Notes
In accordance with the Access to Information Act, the government proactively publishes the package of question period notes that were prepared by a government institution for the minister and that were in use on the last sitting day in June and December.
The question period notes may be partially or fully redacted in accordance with the legislation; for example, if the notes contain information related to national security or personal information. (Learn more about exemptions and exclusions.)
If you find a question period note of interest, you may make an access to information request in order to obtain it.
Found 16 records
- Why is the Government not taking seriously the security threat posed by China?
- What is Canada doing to face an increasingly adversarial Russia in the Arctic?
- Did the government know the war in Afghanistan was unwinnable?
- Why does the Canadian Armed Forces continue to allow people with racist and extremist ideologies within its ranks?
- What is the Canadian Armed Forces doing to support victims of sexual misconduct and change its culture to eliminate sexual misconduct?
- Why does the Government refuse to accelerate the competition for a new fighter jet to ensure Canada has a modern fighter fleet that is fully operational by 2025?
- Why does the Government have no plan to meet NATO’s 2% defence spending target?
- Given Prince Andrew’s public announcement indicating that he is stepping away from official duties, why does he still hold honourary military appointments in the Canadian Armed Forces?
- What is the Department of National Defence doing to provide mental health care to former and current National Defence civilian employees, such as Language and Culture Advisors, who deploy to theatre alongside our women and men in uniform?
- What is this government doing to protect Canadian aerospace jobs and provide benefits to the Canadian economy through the procurement of replacement aircraft for the CF-18s?
- What is this government doing to ensure the Royal Canadian Air Force has the capabilities required to conduct its operations?
- When will the government award a contract to Davie Shipyards for a second supply ship?
- What is the government doing to fulfill its “Smart Pledges” in support of peacekeeping operations?
- Will this government support the creation of a peacekeeping mission in Ukraine?
- Why is this government failing to spend the funds that it allocated for the Canadian Armed Forces?
- How will this government improve the efficiency of the defence procurement process to ensure the Canadian Armed Forces receives the equipment it needs?