Open Government Portal
In addition to the downloadable dataset, a link is available below as a resource …
In accordance with Appendix B of the Policies for Ministers’ Offices, the government proactively publishes the use of government administrative aircraft. This includes use of all Challenger aircrafts.
National Defence will make information on the use of administrative aircraft available to the public on a monthly basis to include:
- the name of the minister requesting the aircraft
- the date(s) of trips and the location(s) visited
- the name(s) of the passenger(s)
- the purpose of the trip(s)
- the number of hours flown.
Please note that information that would normally be withheld under the Access to Information Act …